01 02 03 Life, Unconditionally: iPod Shuffle 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

iPod Shuffle

34
An interesting mix, I must say...  The song from Grease 2 especially came out of nowhere.

1. This Time - Bryan Adams



2. Beer Money - Kip Moore


3. Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve



4. Staying is Worse than Leaving - Sunny Sweeny



5. Broken Arrow - Pixie Lott



6. Girl For All Seasons - Grease 2 soundtrack



7. Drive By - Train



8. Take Me There (Remix) - Blackstreet



9. Sidity (Feat. Big Sean) - Roscoe Dash  Explicit



10. Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds



What does this combination of songs say about me?  Probably that my interests are all over the place.  I even looked at which song would have been the eleventh and it was Mozart.  Not only are all of these songs simply on my iPod, but I actually like all of them.  A few years ago, my cousin played a game with me in the car.  He put my iPod on shuffle and didn't let me see the screen so I had to guess the song in the first few seconds.  I got every question right - even one that was titled Track 03.  I'm not sure I could still do that now, as my music library has grown exponentially over the years, but it would be fun to try.

What comes up on your shuffle?

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38