01 02 03 Life, Unconditionally: Already That Time Again? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Already That Time Again?

34
Happy Thanksgiving to Americans everywhere!

It feels strange to say that, being over four thousand miles away from America.  This is only my second Thanksgiving away from my family, ever.  The first one was back when I stayed with my aunt and cousins and we went to see The Spongebob Squarepants Movie in theaters.  So clearly, it's been awhile.

The sun is beginning to set here and I don't think the parade is even over in New York (Hi Maggie!).  I guess this is one of the bigger downsides to moving abroad, lack of holidays with family.  So today I am thankful for technology, because it means that my sister can FaceTime me in at the dinner table today.

I've been thinking a lot about what I am thankful for today.  There are many things in my life that I am lucky to have and people I am lucky to know.  Not everyone can say that they've done the things I've done.   It's easy to take things for granted and forget to be thankful, which is why I'm glad we have this holiday to help remind us. 

So thank you, life. Unconditionally.



Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38