01 02 03 Life, Unconditionally: Short, but Sweet 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Short, but Sweet

34
I refuse to be that blogger who posts only one paragraph just for the sake of posting.  Unless there is something really funny that I see, but don't have a ton to write about.  This post, that you read in this moment, is my one exception.  I am keeping this post short and sweet so as to inform everyone how I shall not be doing this in the future, again, unless I have a hilarious picture to accompany it.

Alas, today is only Monday, my one day off a week.  I sit here doing laundry.  But later I will be attending a baseball/softball game and then HOPEFULLY going to a drag show of bartenders on the island.  I NEED TO SEE IT.  Unfortunately, the show is taking place in a bar, and I am not 21 for 20 more days.  *sad face*

But, for your enjoyment, here is a picture that depicts how I currently have to tell if I have enough clothes for a full load of laundry.


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38